Elise S Cup
THE ROAD GOING VARIANT OF THE ELISE S CUP R
The Elise S Cup has the same unmistakable and unique aerodynamics as the ‘R’ version and delivers significantly enhanced dynamic performance over the standard
Elise S. The most track focused of the road-going Elise range, carrying the ‘Cup’ brand synonymous with the Lotus Motorsport division, it is positioned above the Elise, Elise S and Club Racer in terms of price and levels of extremity.
Designed for driving enthusiasts looking for a road car that can be taken on track days with ease, the Elise S Cup is a compelling alternative to race biased products. The standard car can be upgraded with a selection of road and track options which can be introduced according to preference.
- Atom cloth and SuedeTex® interior scheme and sport seats with white contrast stitching. White embroidered “Cup” logos to back rest and Lotus roundel to headrest. Atom cloth door cards with Grey SuedeTex® inserts and white stitching. Atom cloth centre console with white stitching
- Heater, electric windows, immobiliser and remote alarm, driver and passenger airbags
- Front splitter, front access panels, fixed hard top roof, barge boards, rear transom panel, roll hoop cover, engine cover, side duct vanes, rear wing and rear diffuser all in matt black.
- Matt silver mirror backs.
- “Elise S Cup” decal to rear clamshell.
- Union Flag decals to rear wing end plates.
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 LTS Tyres, front 175/55 ZR16, rear 225/45 ZR17.
- Standard colour options; Solar Yellow, Daytona Blue, Formula Red, Phantom Black.
- Individually numbered Lotus Motorsport build plate
- Competition spec roll hoop.
- Sports suspension with adjustable front anti roll bar.
- Double shear rear track control arms.
- Sport mode Dynamic Performance Management (DPM) system.
- Extended wiring harness to accommodate retrofit of FIA approved fire extinguisher and electrical kill switch systems.
- Single exhaust pipe with chrome finisher.